[GEM Development] USA Members and GEM Materials

Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Tue Apr 24 14:42:17 PDT 2007

Unbelievably good. 25-27deg C every day: like late Spring/early Summer
in Sydney. I have only used my wooly coat twice -- once in Sydney and
once (briefly) on Stanserhorn when I saw snow, but before I realised
that it was still going to be warm up there.

I'll be back if I can but may need to persuade the relatives that I have
again turned 60 and all monetary gifts would be appreciated in honour of
the miracle. :-)

Peter