[GEM Development] GEM/XM VDI source

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Mon May 15 21:26:12 PDT 2006

: Hi John
:
: I'm trying to test this.  Attempting to start the system (with your XM
: desktop) leads to an error from GEMVDI stating that it's unable to find
: assign.sys.

  I assume you do have an ASSIGN.SYS in \GEMAPPS\GEMSYS or wherever you've
got GEMVDI.EXE installed.

  The exact contents of ASSIGN.SYS shouldn't be important; just

01 VGA

  should be enough, assuming you have a VGA driver called VGA.SYS in
\GEMAPPS\GEMSYS.

------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"