[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 16:24:15 PDT 2006

Dear Veg:

In my case, an IBM PS/2 Mdl 25-286 was the first PC-compatable
BOUGHT(!). (I'd had PC-PCs and PC-XTs in the house earlier. They
were scavenged from dump-bins - the 30ft x 12ft x 8ft tall 'trays'
that fit onto truck trailers - from firms moving out of the office
park.) Still have it but not for much longer! What would it cost to
get it to you, I wonder? ~40lbs to England. Over 100$, I'd guess.
Oh well. Loved to have found a GOOD home for it.

Got a PS/2 55sx upgraded to an 80488x2 MCA system as well. Its
going, too, fairly soon.

TomC

...<cut out>...

Sincerely,