[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

veganalex veganalex at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 16:46:37 PDT 2006

hehehe yeh i'll donate....if i could! - this must be my first post for
ages, and i'm not particularly into anything gem at the moment, just
been too busy. Once the weather gets cooler (it's extremely hot
compared to the winter here in the UK at the moment!), I will try and
bring back to life an old 8086, which happens to be an amstrad pc5086
(i think), any ideas whether modern opengem would run well on this
machine? i'd love to use this computer, just as it would have been
used 20years ago (when it was manufactured in 1986 :D (i think!)), and
also get my psion II XP organiser to work, just as it would have done
then and everything else...all that i ask myself to do...is get it to
work on today's internet! - i know it's possible....just hard! - we
also have an old dot-matrix, which may end up tagging along-side the
5086 to make it even more useful :D. and as for much older software, i
thought that after a number of years (10 or so) the company had to
re-copyright the software....might be wrong (and probably am), but i'm
fairly sure any old software that is being copyed for personal use
will not be brought up as a legal issue (except old versions of m$
windows ;) lol

veganalex