[GEM Development] GEM/4

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 12:30:59 PDT 2006

Dear Warwick (and Shane):

I've looked back thru some of my e-mail and have NOt found THE
original letter starting this thread. How long ago did it start?
What was the letter BEFORE this one?

(Sorry, but I felt obliged to leave the ENTIRE original - except
for the ending [Gem Development] phrases - intact.)

Sincerely, Thomas Clayton