[GEM Development] GEM/XM VDI source

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Feb 19 21:57:38 PST 2006

> Do you have a compiled version of the complete GEM/XM?  I'm really
> curious to see if it can be used in an operational environment.

The closest we've got is the 3.0beta4 at http://www.deltasoft.com/downloads.htm
-- the binaries are all in there and work.  We just haven't been able to
properly build it from source until this weekend.

Remember that GEM/XM is based on GEM/2 and is troublesome due to reliance on
FCBs, as well as lacking the features found in GEM/3 and newer.  I think the FCB
issue even stops it working in Win98's DOS mode!
--
Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.