[GEM Development] I'm Going to Be Off-(Reply)List for a Bit

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 18:36:05 PST 2006

Dear GEM-Dev(ers):

On Wed. at 11PM (Chicago time), my Mom died. (I was with her at the
time.) I'll be involved in 'activities related' to this ffor a
weeek  or twoo. (What's with this keyboard? Repeating letters,
sometimes.) So I shalln't be replying - though the mail system
should be storing (we HOPE) at Yahoo! (and my web mailbox, there) -
to your letters for that long. (Only came 'on-line' to see if any
relatives wrote e-mails to me - since a few of them DO know how to
do this.)

Anyway, I sort-a feel like apologizing to
Gene Buckle <geneb at deltasoft.com>
for never (yet) finishing my letter to him about his T1.
(I've still got questions - though fewer(?, probably) than before.)

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton