[GEM Development] Test: Ok, I'll Be the First to Try a Letter

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 18:44:35 PST 2006

Good. Fine. I'll take that time to formulate more questions - I
already have several - about 'Residential T1s'. The letter that I
hurriedly 'drafted' could use a re-write - or two!  :-)

Thomas Clayton
(I've called speakeasy - that's '.net' not '.com' BTW - and the guy
I spoke with was surprised that an individual had a T1!)