[GEM Development] Test (No December monthly notice!)

-|- awave veganalex at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 15:50:19 PST 2006

I'm not much of a programmer but been in this list for a year now i
think...not sure...I'm really interested in how gem works and stuff
and what a gui was like however many years ago that it was actually
being shipped. Recently I've been rather busy getting together various
things recently with school-work and such. I stood for the local MYP
seat (UK Youth Parliament) (of which I have not got the result
yet...should be monday/tuesday or 3/4th January), and I'm on the NAGTY
(google ;) ) student council (if you find my pic...it's bad...) and
alongside that I've been co-opted into the local Youth council: HCYC
(Hampshire County Youth Council) as the other representative for
basingstoke & deane which is a bit awkward as the other guy was doing
a good job on his own :S and I didn't really ask to be put in for it
either so....yeh...all's going quite well at the moment, although I've
not really had much free time recently. Well...over the xmas period
once I've got various work out the way, I'm hopefully gonna get the
two old boxes out of the loft: p2 366 and 8086 8mhz - they've both
been used by me in the past...just they've become somewhat not used
for a while now :P the P2 will probably find itself as an emulator
machine sitting underneath my tele if i can get a vga -> rgb lead, and
the 8086'll find itself as a stand-alone gem machine =]

anyway...hope everyone here has a merry christmas and a happy new
year! just stay off the fags and booze! you'll save loads of money
(more directed at Owen ;)....i've sworn that i'll never touch
fags...and not touch any alcohol til I've graduated from uni...which
is hmmm 2012/2013 i think :S)

-|- awave