[GEM Development] Driver list

Liam Proven lproven at cix.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 16:42:50 PDT 2005

Gene Buckle wrote:

> John, I bet if you hop over to the Classic Computer list at
> http://www.classiccmp.org you can find someone that would be willing to
> part with one of those cards.

What, an 8514A? I have one somewhere, I think. I've also just recently -
yesterday - acquired my 2nd IBM PS/2 machine, a Model 56. No idea of spec.

If anyone wants it, I'd be happy to donate the machine to someone who'd
give it a good home, complete with 8514A card. I'm keeping the Model M
keyboard and original IBM PS/2 VGA monitor, though, to go with my
cherished Model 80-A31 machine.

The kit is in Mitcham, Surrey CR4. It'd need to be collected except for
very locally - SW London or environs.

--
Liam Proven · http://livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=lproven
AOL/AIM/iChat: liamproven at aol.com · MSN/Messenger: lproven at hotmail.com