TEST! [WAS: Re: [GEM Development] Driver list]

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 17:30:57 PDT 2005

Dear Gang - especially The PostMan:

I sent a nice multi-paragraph reply to Ben late last
week, followed shortly later, by a reply to John. The
reply to John made it 'through'; the one to Ben did
NOT! I RE-'made' (cut and pasted from my 'Sent' box)
the reply, added a intro paragraph about anger at MY
mail getting 'lost in the system',  sent it out again,
and quit for the weekend. Today I've just found BOTH
letters returned as
"failure notice".
I'm sending this as as a TEST to see IF there is
something about Ben's letter that keeps my reply from
getting thru to you  (plural).

Tom Clayton

P.S.:
Here are the header(s) from one (the first):
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to
the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it
didn't work out.

<gem-dev at simpits.org>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection.
(#4.4.1)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in
the queue too
long.

  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=vhAgcVUG8FyzGqOJwxy9posr9bSSefGEHWexhzmh1Ut2YjzN2YZuokezzOmxsP8UuLxnrkw/LTbx+HuTIYwPiNrS3ujTbOP0G8MxFR0lZ3DvP38AaXgjCOObgX1OU/tpt891rPUzbiEcfAwLm+T6mHvcJkLsKIMH0f3ZCZrp51g=

;