[GEM Development] The OpenGEM Interviews

Shane M. Coughlan shane at shaneland.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 08:59:15 PDT 2005

Hi guys

A new feature of the OpenGEM site will be interviews with people working
on FreeGEM and OpenGEM. This is because I've noticed that the most
popular pages after the download page on my site are those featuring
interviews.  I've got the first few interviews ready.  If possible, and
you want to take part, please fill in answers to the questions and email
them back to me.  Verbose answers are welcome :)

For BEN
What do you do in the FreeGEM world?
When did you start using GEM?
When did you start working on FreeGEM?
What bits did you make for FreeGEM?
What's your favourite thing about FreeGEM?
What do you hate most about FreeGEM?
How do you see FreeGEM developing in the future?
What do you think about the OpenGEM distribution?

For GENE
What do you do in the FreeGEM world?
When did you start using GEM?
When did you start working on FreeGEM?
What's your favourite thing about FreeGEM?
What do you hate most about FreeGEM?
How do you see FreeGEM developing in the future?
What do you think about the OpenGEM distribution?

For OWEN
What do you do in the FreeGEM world?
When did you start using GEM?
When did you start working on FreeGEM?
What bits did you make for FreeGEM?
What's your favourite thing about FreeGEM?
What do you hate most about FreeGEM?
How do you see FreeGEM developing in the future?
What do you think about the OpenGEM distribution?

For LIAM
Who are you, and what do you do?
When did you first come across GEM?
What interested you in the FreeGEM community?
What's your favourite version of DR GEM and why?
What's your biggest gripe with GEM?
What did you think the future holds for GEM?

For Thorsten
Who are you, and where do you live?
When did you first come across GEM?
What work do you do for OpenGEM?
What's your favourite thing about OpenGEM and why?
What do you hate most about OpenGEM?
What is your vision for the future of OpenGEM?
What other projects do you work on?

More interviews will follow in time.

Regards

Shane