How on Earth do you do that? [Was:Re: [GEM Development] GEM URL List]

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 13:10:52 PDT 2005

Dear Shane:

How on Earth do you do that?????

I started this (or someone else starts a) thread and
your letter, sent later than others, ends up BEFORE
the original message!??

(I'm NOT upset WITH YOU! Its just I don't understand
WHY it should ever happen - that my mail 'threads' -
subject sorted - get 'out of order'.) Could it be your
oriental locale that you're sending from (a day
ahead)? Then, why not the (now, three) Australians???
I don't know - and can't figure it out!!!

Thanx for the your URL, BTW.

Tom C.

Anyway