[GEM Development] GEM Dialog Problems

Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Mon Oct 17 15:46:15 PDT 2005

G'day, Chris!

A belated reply... renovation season is upon us. I see from Scott's most
recent e-mail that he is closer, which I'd guessed from the Newtown
postcode. That's just across the valley from us, though few people
realise that Marrickville Road runs roughly along what must originally
have been a non-perennial watercourse, and things can only go up from
there. Still, Silverwater is a shorter drive than anywhere in Mexico
(i.e, for our American readers, /*South of the Border*/ from NSW).

It was cheeky, but I get the impression that Thomas is a pretty nice
bloke, someone you can tease without its being aggressive.

Peter