[GEM Development] a weird question to ask...but here goes...

veganalex veganalex at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 22:02:10 PST 2005

hi all,

i have been told to get as many email addesses as possible - min. 15 for my
GCSE DiDA course - we have been told to just get our freinds and family's
email addresses - but i thought that it would be easier and better if i got
some people that i didn't know all that well...we were also told that we
should get different kinds of people - and this is why i thought that i
would ask you people, if it would be alright for me to email you the
questionnaire on violence in the media.

So...please could you tell me...somehow - whether it would be alright for me
to send you the questionnaire - it will not be very long...it may be a word
doc., or a web page - i haven't decieded how to do it yet, it will take
about 5 - 10 mins to complete - but please let me know before next wednesday
if you would be alright filling it out - thanks, veganalex