[GEM Development] OpenGEM got slashdotted

Night Hawk phantom_stranger at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:51:33 PDT 2005

Shane,
  Don't worry about your ego. Quite the reverse. The fact that you were
"slashdotted" is a *good* thing.  OpenGEM is truly great software.  It is
not bloated like a certain OS from Microsoft.  OpenGEM *works* and works
well.
  I have been using computers for over 25 years and have used almost every
GUI/OS there is to use. And I can tell you that OpenGEM is by far better
than most of the commerical OS'es.
  So keep up the good work. Long live OpenGEM!  And you get a free Beer,
Irish Beer at that.

Todd
The Night Hawk