[GEM Development] Hoooraay!!! I'm subscribed (at last)!

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 15:52:56 PDT 2005

Hi Y'ALL

Friends, Romans, ... that's someone else's line.

Just to see if this IS, REALLY, working I'm sending
this message. It should help 'break' the monotony of
Shane's postings :-) - which are all I ever got to see
thru the Digital Research Group at Yahoo! up till now.

I hope everyone I 'knew' before, is alive and well,
still. I don't know that I'll be any greater
contributor now than then, but we'll see.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton
TopCatDRC (still)