[GEM Development] lets talk about it!

Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Fri Oct 29 00:32:48 PDT 2004

This is just another of the "precious few". I'd have written earlier
but, having spent the last month circumnavigating Tasmania by Daewoo
Nubira and then doing the Great Ocean Road thing from Melbourne to
Adelaide before heading cross contry back to Sydney, I really haven't
been giving GEM my fullest attention.

If any of you ever visits Australia, I'd certainly recommend such a
trip, though there was a lot of very dry, uninviting landscape between
Elizabeth (South Australia) and West Wyalong (NSW). Of course Chris D
can chose to do it without having first to visit Australia.

All the best,

Peter