[GEM Development] New Yahoo group: AltOpSysDiscuss

Davey Brain dsbrain at neosplice.com
Thu Oct 14 12:40:32 PDT 2004

Hello,
Please forgive my cross-posting but I'd like to get this to as many
people as possible so we can get some members and have some interesting
discussions. I saw a need for this group due to much complaining about
off-topic posts involving alternative op systems other than the one this
group was formed for discussing. Just about anything (short of SPAM or
personal threats) will be tolerated in this new group if it involves or
affects an alternative (non-Win32) operating system. Please pass this
along to others using or curious about using an alternative operating
system.

Thank you, and sincerely,
WarpDavey

--------
Name: AltOpSysDiscuss
Email: AltOpSys at Yahoo.com

(non-Win32) operating system including DOS, OS/2, Linux, BeOS and
others. Specifically I'd like to see news on the legal & political
ramifications of these operating systems. This is not a
technically-oriented group although practical tips on getting by without
or alongside Microsoft operating systems can be included. Please join up
and participate.

I'm leaving this unmoderated for the time being but if the privilege is
mis-used that will change. Flames are tolerated and to be somewhat
expected in a group such as this as long as they remain non-threatening.
All personal threats & spam will be deleted and the member suspended or
banned.

Play fun!
--
Davey Brain
"What it boils down to is I'm tired of hiding. I love my boyfriend Kyle

Uptime is since the last unrecoverable ppp/Privoxy crash due to a bad
website
This OS/2 uptime is 0 d 01 h 07 m 20 seconds