[GEM Development] Mailing list archive?

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Sun May 2 14:27:58 PDT 2004

> If you could send me your archive I'll see if I can get coerce it into
mbox
> format as an experiment and go from there.

I can send you the DBX file. I do have a program that can decompile DBX
files into .txt files, but it only seems to want to decompile 125 of them at
a time, which isn't a great use for a 7000 message archive. I also had some
other program that I used to decompile my entire archive, convert it to HTML
with MHonArc, and upload it somewhere (which has now gone down), but I'm not
too sure what that program was called.

Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/

MSN Messenger: owen at owenrudge.net