[GEM Development] GEM Apps

Armand Colleye a.colleye at wxs.nl
Thu Jul 29 22:03:33 PDT 2004

Peter Green wrote:

> G'day, all!
>
> I contacted someone from Greenstreet (formerly Timeworks), I think in
> 1999 or 2000, and was told that, as the GEM software was believed to
> contain some code which survived into the current Windows versions,
> they would not GPL it, but the chap I spoke to was sympathetic with
> the group's aims. I believe he said that they were unlikely to take
> any action against people sharing the GEM version, but you'd really
> need to consult the archives over that one.
>
> We didn't have (as far as I recall) any satisfaction from efforts to
> contact Corel about GEM Ventura.
>
> Peter

Well Peter and others

I'am getting old.
When you getting old you suffer from 3 things
-a- You tend to forget things
-b- I forgot the other two things

A joke of course, but...
Can you remember when we had the mail discussing about above topic
And
It would help the guy's name or more important what's his function was
within the company.
In 2000 I promised some-one to sent a copy.
I didn't. Excuse moi, but upload/mailing 160 Mb with a 33k6 modem Ehh
sorry ;-(

Now I'm asked to.
With ADSL. No problemo. I'll chop it in logical parts an mail it
So is there interest?
Mail me please.

Have Fun
Armand