[GEM Development] RE: Incoming Msg

Davey Brain dsbrain at neosplice.com
Sat Jul 17 10:12:32 PDT 2004

Armand Colleye wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It all started with a mail like this one.
> A virus
> But for Chris:
> GEM-AV aka GEM AntiVirus?
>
> Have Fun on this OS/2 machine.
> No viruses, more fun

Ditto here on OS/2. I have McAfee VirusScan for OS/2 & DOS (the DOS
version runs fine under GEM) but got bored with it years ago with no
virus ever found. Now it's so many versions away that they haven't
updated a sig file in years.

To keep on the GEM subject, I never got GEM working with a mouse in
eCS-OS/2 MDOS on my old HD. Then all my work was down the tubes when my
old HD quit (ironically in the middle of backing it up). I am going to
try again on this 10G installation but first must install my 2 new 80G
HDs and copy this install to them.

Plus tard,
WarpDavey
--
Davey Brain

"Hail to the speaker, hail to the knower;
joy to he who has understood, delight to they who have listened."  --Odin

This eCS-OS/2 system uptime is 8 d 23 h 18 m 19 s