[GEM Development] test for my new mailing program

Liam Proven lproven at cix.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 21:33:54 PDT 2004

Armand Colleye wrote:

> I just can't download the plug-ins.
> Is it:
> -a- RTFM?
> or
> -b- I use the OS/2 version?

I don't know, I'm afraid. I just downloaded them and they worked. Many
require you to restart T'bird, but that is all. As far as I can see,
they're written in XUL mostly, so should be cross-platform. I don't
*remember* seeing specific windows/linux/other versions.

> How or where to get the language plug-ins?

I don't have any. I use English and if it shows me something else I use
my skill and judgement. In other words, I guess. (I can do basic
French/German/Spanish/Swedish/Norwegian.)

--
Liam Proven
Web: http://welcome.to/liamsweb & http://lproven.livejournal.com
AOL/AIM: liamproven at aol.com  • Yahoo: liamproven at yahoo.co.uk