[GEM Development] test for my new mailing program

Rev Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Mon Apr 5 01:34:03 PDT 2004

It was supposed to be Outlook Express, but i didn't have my outgoing
mail set up properly there, whereas I finally got Mozilla working again.
So I actually sent the e-mail via Mozilla. Still interested in
Thunderbird, though.

One reason I went back to Mozilla after a spell with Eudora was that I
can (said while keeping head low and watching for missiles) compose html
e-mails more easily there than in most clients I've met. What's
Thunderbird like on that score? Has anyone looked?

For a rough guide to the most appropriate projectiles to be sent my way,
I don't do full blown html e-mails at all often -- perhaps once every
couple of months -- but it's a handy facility to have if and when needed.

Enjoy the fun Armand sent out!

Peter

Peter