[GEM Development] test for my new mailing program

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Sat Apr 3 18:21:05 PST 2004

> It's also insecure as hell and prone to every new virus that comes
> along. I don't really care if you get infected, but you are on various
> mailing lists etc. and thus when you do, your machine will start sending
> thousands of mails to infect all them, as well.

However, I, unlike the majority of Outlook Express users, am not an idiot. I
have never yet been infected by any form of virus whatsoever (and believe
me, I receive many, many viruses per day in my e-mail), and I keep my system
up-to-date with all appropriate security patches. I guarantee that you will
not receive any viruses from me (you may receive them from others claiming
to be from me, but that's not my fault). I have tried various other
mail/news clients, but they generally seem slower, or just don't offer the
same features that I use in OE.

Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/

MSN Messenger: owen at owenrudge.net