[GEM Development] Merry Christmas!

Rev Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Thu Dec 25 22:58:20 PST 2003

Well, I've already tried Christmas (It's 10:50pm here. The day was very
hot and dry, but it's now down to 28 deg C...)

It hasn't been too bad. It should be safe for any of you who are still
wondering whether or not to try Christmas out.

I avoided ham -- not very Kosher -- out of respect for my Jewish
ancestor who went by various names depending on which authority wanted
to know, but you go ahead if you must, Shane.  :-) Haven't had a single
beer, nor a slab, either, but did have a little drink last night when we
were doing our "immediate family" present thing.

All the best again, and I hope you all enjoy it.

BTW, for those of you who wish to poke a tongue out in your emoticons,
try :-þ . The final character, Thorn, is inserted with ALT+0254

Peter