[GEM Development] Digital site at Maxframe

Davey Brain dsbrain at neosplice.com
Sun Dec 7 14:20:11 PST 2003

Gene Buckle wrote thusly:
>>over the FAT file system and plans to licence it to users? I received a
>>news report on this at work last week, but can't remember where it was.
>>Could be PC Authority or one of the US based magazine/newsletters. I had
>>a quick look at the linked MS site and, from that browse, it looks like
>>the report was pretty correct.
>>
>>Could kill the floppy...
>>

> It pertains only to hardware devices like flash memory cards and USB flash
> drives.
>
> g.

For now...establish precedent in the courts, well then??
--
Davey Brain
dsbrain at NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
Kennedy

Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
This eCS-OS/2 system uptime is 9 days 02 hrs 27 mins and 50 secs