[simpits-tech] GAAAAAAH!

Alan D. Mazurka adm.design at verizon.net
Sun Aug 24 08:30:25 PDT 2014

hi,

yes, the 'product' looks very clean compared to the prototypes they
were shopping around at the trade shows.

thanks to your mailing, i've just orded a DK2. i figure i'll be
content with this until the 'oculus killer' comes out later. the DK2
is an order of magnitude better than the DK1.

i can't find it, but there is a USB 'mouse' device that scans your
hands with really good precision. kill to get my hands on one - i'd
probably write something for European Truckers.

anyways, no ship date on the DK2 promised. do you remember how long
your order took to fill? i know that my mileage may vary.

thanks for the original posting, Gene.

  - adm -

At 11:34 PM 8/23/2014, you wrote:
>The DK2 does use an external camera to watch a constellation of IR leds
>that are under the IR transparent face of the DK2.  Take a look here to
>see exactly what's in it:

Now Online: Doodus Freight: taking it from you & putting it somewhere else

http://www.doodusfreight.co.nf