[simpits-tech] Who is using a Centipede shield to drive their LED's ?

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:41:37 PST 2013

On 11/23/2013 12:36 PM, Matt Bailey wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:24:40 -0800 (PST)
> geneb <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 21 Nov 2013, Matt Bailey wrote:
>>
>>> I used a couple of these stacked on an Uno to read all the analog
>>> radios (including the old-style dial ADF tuner) in a 737 cockpit.
>>> Works a treat. :)
Ok I must be missing something but how did you interface the old-style
ADF tuner
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phoenixcomm/11035935653/in/set-72157634078960474
that is the collins radio in the uper left?? I have the pin-out and I
got the switch (bands) ok but the dial is connected to a sychro
transmitter in there.  Any help would be cool..
Cris H.