[simpits-tech] another new member

Alan Murray realclassclown at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 08:07:50 PDT 2006

Hello,

Another new member here...researching building a
generic flight/racing pit. I'm taking my time and
learning quite a bit from those who have already done
this. My hats off to you guys, the photos and plans
are impressive.

Anyone out of the group ever use any of the sims from
Jane's? I've got Jane's USAF & their IAF and have
really enjoyed them. Also enjoy Fleet Command and been
writing sims & scenarios for that for several years.

Has anyone built a pit that has swappable controls for
quick change out?

Looking forward to hearing about your pits &
projects...

Alan Murray