[simpits-tech] Ideal simpit ?

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 21 13:41:14 PST 2005

That's pretty sweet looking.  But am I seeing a seat in the NOSE section of
this plane?  Who sits there and how much do they get paid?  Because there is
no way in hell I'd sit there.  There's an ejection seat.  I assume it shoots
you out the bottom.  You'd have to be nuts to sit there.

I can see the discussing between the aviators and the engineers now;

Aviator:  "So this is a two seater?"
Engineer:  "Yes, sort of"
Aviator:  "What do you mean "sort of"?"
Engineer:  "Well, we didn't have room in the back and couldn't afford any
extra canopy, so we put him in front"
Aviator:  "What do you mean in front?  In front of what?"
Engineer:  "Well, in front of the pilot"  Engineers shows aviator a proto-
		Type.
Aviator:  "You're kidding, right?"
Engineer:  "No"

About this time the ass kicking starts and Engineer is permanently welded
into the prototype.

Can you imagine the motion sickness you'd get from that.

Jay