[simpits-tech] Sorry, Gene...

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 25 08:43:00 PDT 2005

I'm not sure I'd brag about that.  Let's see, we have a state of the art
plane that was able to "shoot down" a 30 year old platform that's intended
as a strike fighter.  Hmm.....as Gene mentioned, not even a C-model.

Now if we want a real comparison, let's see how the Eurofighter does against
an F-22 Raptor :-).

Jay