[simpits-tech] Gene's Toe Braking Diagram (WAS: Boo!)

Stuart Whelan - Simulation Hardware LTD stuart at simhardware.co.nz
Fri Sep 19 12:01:12 PDT 2003

Hi Gene,

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to this. :)

I passed your info onto our engineer guru, and he was impressed with the
idea. We said something about having to modify it slightly as our pedals
twist on an offset axis, or something like that, I must confess to my
eyes glazing over at that point. :)

I decided to implement a software solution in the end, as I had to
develop some analogue code for another project. :)

Many thanks for your time and advice!

Cheers,
Stuart Whelan
Technical Lead