[simpits-tech] Projector impressions

Bob Phillips rip3700 at charter.net
Sat Oct 18 11:09:22 PDT 2003

At the moment I am using a shower curtain, it works much better than a bed
sheet. I've been thrilled with it.

Justin,
  Why don't you try a real screen.  You can buy the material at your local
fabric shop (or if they do not stock it - they can order it).  I have a 7x5
that I use to cover my bedroom window.  It keeps the light out and works
great when I finally hook my slide projector up.  Also from the outside it
looks like a nomal shade (HOA's should be shot, not protected).  Missed you
at the airshow at Alliance this year.  Chris had his F16 and F111 pits out
for show.

Bob