[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by .

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 04:11:33 -0500

Sean Galbraith wrote:

> Drool.

Yup, would be entirely too cool to look at while sitting at lights ;) And if
you think that's cool, check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2420002300&category=35595

If the UPS guy would hurry up and bring me my paint, a couple of bolts, and
some paperwork I'll be riding the 7R this weekend. Just have to rebuild the
muffler (Muzzy carbon, fed by titanium pipes), touch up some paint, put the
bolts back in the front motor mounts, and mount the front signals and horn.
I've put a couple hundred miles on her so far, illegally, and she's just
plain mind numbing, sphincter puckering, scary, stupid fast.

Oh yeah, funny thing. There was a Saturn commercial on earlier today where
they were bragging about their new 140 HP econobox. I figured out what 140 -
15% for the tranny and chain came out to, then turned to my wife and said,
"hmm... there's a bike in the garage with 140 HP, but it weighs about a ton
less than that car." I don't think she understood the power the 7R has until
then since her eyes got real big as she looked at me like I'm completely
insane. And I am :)
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net