[simpits-tech] [OT]Interesting flight...

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:26:01 +0100 (BST)

I've seen slight distortion to the cabin before, but it was barely noticeable.  Not quite seen a full ripple, but have felt a couple, especially when sitting on the jumpseat of an EMB 145.

Mind you the Super 80 is so long, its not surprising the cabin deformed.  I still wonder how they managed to build that thing so narrow and long, and keep it from bending permanently.

Darren