[simpits-tech] Boeing 747-100 Cockpit / Control Cabin!! NR!

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:01:58 -0800 (PST)

Yep, that is Steve's pit. I took the outside photo at
my parent's place where it sat for a few months. I
think the inside picture is one taken by Ezra Powell
before it was removed from the plane (Last I knew Ezra
was trying to sell his 737 too). That main instrumant
panel was sold to a guy in Tokyo.

Steve has also had the cockpit listed on Barnstormers
for a while. I hope it finds a good home...
Considering all of the work it took to get it I think
2500 is not unreasonable. If any of you buy it I know
what you need to do to move it.

Justin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1876829143