[simpits-tech] phidgits avalability in australia

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:06:47 +1300

Hey Ben, didn’t see your post, but contact me directly
(chris.brace@paradise.net.nz)
Ive just finished a major write of some VB code that will make almost
*ANY* connection to MSFS2002 rather easy for this type of application.
You only need a basic knowledge of Visual Basic to get this running.
Ive done it for my RealRadio project (using phigets LED and Encoders)
and its almost complete.
Im going to post details to the group about it in a few days.

Also Ive done code already for servo gauges, and they work OK.  I will
write a specific gauge program shortly.

Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Ben Jones
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 11:06 PM
To: Simpits-tech Post Message (E-mail)
Subject: [simpits-tech] phidgits avalability in australia

does any aussies know if these phidgit devices are avaliable in
australia,

i have started to dissasemble some instruments and have devised ( on
paper ) a way to servo drive them but the interface between the sim
software and the gauge is still a black mystery to me at the moment

any help will be appreciated

BJ

BEN   JONES
page.  Thanks!