[simpits-tech] Real F16 TQS handle for sale

Thomas Nepveu simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:43:25 +0100

Hi all,

A friend of mine, Guillaume "Dimebug" Levele, sell a TQS handle.

It is brand new, never mounted in a fighter.
Above there is 2 links to pics of the beast.
He asks 300 Euros for it, buyer will pay shipping cost and import tax if
applicable.
btw, he is located in France, so buyers in EEC will not pay import tax
and shipping cost will be cheap (around 15-20€ I guess).

You can reach Dimebug at dimebug@caramail.com .

Regards.
Thomas "Lapin" Nepveu.

Pics :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/dimebug/tqs2small.jpg
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/dimebug/DSC00973small.jpg

PS : Please note than I act just as an intermediary for this deal.
Contact Dimebug directly if you are interressed.