[simpits-tech] Some new pics.

Craig Wylie simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 13 May 2002 22:08:44 +0800

> >Beamer is a Panasonic PT-LC50E and I have it on 1024x768.
> >Not the best but it was offered to me at a good price.
>
> wow... would you mind telling the price? I'm thinking about purchasing one
> (not that fast, should be about 1-2 years, I guess).

Got it for 1000USD. Brand new.

> >Gotta drag it away from the wife as she likes the movies on it
>
> I bet.. is it a portable one? would give a great chance to make SWMBO
> thinking better 'bout the whole thing :)

Yes it is portable. It is 26.7cm x 7.4cm x 20.8cm and weighs only 2.5kg.
700 ANSI Lumens
Keystone correction
SVGA
Remote control

Good for daytime even.
And yes the movies look good up on the wall. (We have white walls !!)
Kick back with a bowl of popcorn, some cold drinks and turn up the stereo
..... Home Cinema :-)
Ha-ha     Don't have to sit in the back row any more to make out    hahaha

Cheers
Craig