[simpits-tech] First milestone...

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 13:41:09 +0100 (BST)

Talking of milestones.. today.. the pit I've spent waaay too long building
has been transported down to the University flightlab and I'm in the
process of putting it all back together ready for its official launch next
monday.

Damned scary wondering what all these folks will think of your work - so
far its all been favourable (maybe because its also Falcon 4 compatible?)

I'll post new pics soon, since I guess these will be the last.

One amusing story.. having told SWMBO that the pit was finally going, I
got the expected rant about "About time too, I'm sick of the sight of the
damned thing etc etc ..."

But later that evening, she appears in the workshop looking sheepish, and
says "well come on then.. let me try it".

I was still trying to get her out of it at 11:30 last night!  She's hooked
100% and is talking about me building another one - for her :/

Go figure women!

Roy.