AW: [simpits-tech] Marv's Rudder Pedals

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:46:11 +0200

Hello Michi,

I took a screenshot and scaled the pic where you can see the so called ACES
II from the front. I still think it is not a REAL one that got a bit
modified.

Take a look at the sides - the real seat is not plain, it got some "hills"
and "valleys" (sorry for my language). Ok, it could be that these sheets of
metal are missing and what we see on his pics is the parts behind the outer
surfaces.

The headrfest is also wrong, in my eyes! In one of the pics you see it lying
on the ground and it is one piece, whilst with the real seat the chute box
is one piece and the headrest is part of the backrest, if I am not tatally
mistaken.

Well - not my problem. ;))

Cheers,

Marc