[simpits-tech] I'm Moved into my new house - Well, Sort Of!

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:42:56 -0500

Hi folks!

Got a new house and Road Runner Internet Service.  That means a new
email address soon!  I'm living out in the woods now surrounded by farm
land.

The house is fantastic!  Not only do I have 2400 square feet of living
space, but I have 600 square feet of finished basement for my cockpit
room and workshop.  I also have an additional 70 square feet dedicated
to my machine shop tools.  I can't wait to get set up, but it takes time.

Just got the computer on line again.  Now I just have to get my shelving
installed and everything stored into it final resting spots, then I am
ready to get back to work.

Maybe later this Summer I can host a SimPit SimFest for anyone
interested.  I should have my sim up and roaring and there is also 700
square feet of deck outside my house to just sit and shoot the breeze.

I'll keep you posted, but I have so much to do just to get things back
in order I might not be very verbose for a spell.

Marv