[GEM Development] [Off Topic] , , which reminds me. [Was:] Adimens GT

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:27:07 PDT 2023

On Thu, 29 Jun 2023 at 20:18, Thomas Clayton <topcatdrc at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Liam,
>
> Having mentioned my Linux installs reminded me of your two recent TheRegister articles on RedHat (=IBM) closing the noose around who may get their hands upon the source code to their Enterprise Linux. The second article did answer a circle of my friends questions about "Isn't that against the GNU Public License?". I have mentioned to them that I've been familiar with you / your work "for a while". Has (emphasis left to the reader) it been 20 years? Yeah. About. :-(

I'm very glad to hear they're getting read!  I get very little
feedback from anyone ever, so the main thing I have to go by are the
number of comments.

Been writing for the Reg full time for about 18 months now. As a
freelancer for about 12 years before that.

So, no, not 20 years online yet, although my last print gig was 20 years ago.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
IoM: (+44) 7624 277612: UK: (+44) 7939-087884
Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053