[GEM Development] Adimens GT

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 11:57:47 PDT 2023

Ref. [1], hmm. Good News as this IS the GEM *Development* list-serv.
That would mean someone who *knew* how to edit-compile-test-edit .. (eventually run(?)) could "make" the app, itself? ;-)

Alas not me.
Thomas Clayton

    On Wednesday, June 28, 2023, 2:46:00 PM GMT-6, Gerhard Stoll <gerhard_stoll at gmx.de> wrote:

 Am 28.06.2023 um 21:16 schrieb Thomas Clayton <topcatdrc at yahoo.com>:

> I've got one other question: WHAT does this app DO?

It is a database program, maybe like Microsoft Access. Is also present for Atari ST. I think the PC-GEM and the Atari version have the same source code.

The authors Jürgen Geiß and Dieter Geiß make later for the Atari the database program Phoenix. The source code[1] is present and I think the code before there was add some special functions for Atari should work on PC-GEM. But I never test it.

Gerhard (Stoll)

[1] <https://github.com/freemint/phoenix>