[GEM Development] gem-dev Digest, Vol 97, Issue 5

Armand Colleye armand.colleye at planet.nl
Wed Jul 12 12:48:07 PDT 2023

Hi Ben,

Seemingly I put some new life in this discussion group since my purchase of Adimens GT ;)

Thanks Ben for your lengthy reply.

Now the question arises, who is gonna update the list.

And I found also a new "MasterPiece".
See https://winworldpc.com/product/the-office-publisher/1x

The website states:
The Office Publisher is a powerful high-end, yet friendly, WYSIWYG desktop publishing program created by the large Canadian publishing company Print Three and sold under its spin-off, Laser Friendly. It was originally targeted at Print Three customers so they could create content on their own computers and then submit large publishing print jobs.

Unlike other publishing tools of the time it featured a form designer and a built in bitmap editor. It is built on top of the Digital Research GEM GUI environment, which enables it to automatically use any display, pointing, or printing device supported by GEM. It includes a GEM runtime so no additional software purchase is necessary.

It supports styles, forms, tables, libraries, long documents, built in help, word processor document import, and graphics image import.

So.....
A new item on the list (And happy downloading)!
B.T.W. You will find this software also on the website Vetusware.com.

Have fun
=Armand=