[GEM Development] OpenGEM 7 RC3 is now ready - and this should be it

Michael Henry bromichaelhenry at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 10:44:17 PDT 2017

😮 I ignore my forum mail for months then I see this... wow awesome work
guys

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 10:20 PM, Shane Coughlan <Shane_Coughlan at hotmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Thomas!
>
> I will await your feedback for OpenGEM 8. Meanwhile, I will release the
> current version as OpenGEM 7 this week.
>
> Shane
>
> > On Jul 14, 2017, at 20:33 , Pastor Peter Green <pspete1 at pnc.com.au>
> wrote:
> >
> > Ouch!
> >
> > I hope it was keyhole and not the full cut. Don't overestimate your
> ability to get back into the acrobatics.
> >
> > I won't send you a "get well soon" as I still remember the wrenching
> sensation when I met a damsel in distress too soon after surgery to give
> her a hand at moving concrete blocks. Get well at your own pace!
> >
> > Peter
> >

> >> I did download this JUST to test it FOR YOU.
> >>
> >> In the meantime, I awoke at a local hospital which I had admitted
> myself to, and someone had taken my gall bladder!! (I'm not going to call
> the cops. Whoever did it is IN for a surprise. It's highly incompatible
> with any other system out there.)
> >>
> >> So, give US another ?week to test and get back to you. Set RTM for 1st
> week of August. ?
> >>
> >> RTM = Release To Manufacturing  an acronym that /other/ company uses.
> >>

> >> Thomas F Clayton

> testing. To try it just download the zip file from the repository and
> unpack to the C: drive in your relevant machine while preserving directory
> structure. Type GEM to execute the GEM.BAT file.

> ready and go “gold."

> >> ---
> >> http://www.avg.com

Bro. Michael Henry
Associate Pastor
Monticello Christian Church

1 Timothy 1:15  "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation,
that Messiah Yeshua came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am
chief."