[GEM Development] OpenGEM 7 RC3 is now ready - and this should be it

Pastor Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Fri Jul 14 04:33:10 PDT 2017

Ouch!

I hope it was keyhole and not the full cut. Don't overestimate your
ability to get back into the acrobatics.

I won't send you a "get well soon" as I still remember the wrenching
sensation when I met a damsel in distress too soon after surgery to give
her a hand at moving concrete blocks. Get well at your own pace!

Peter