[GEM Development] OpenGEM 7 RC3 is now ready - and this should be it

Shane Coughlan Shane_Coughlan at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 06:56:16 PDT 2017

Hi all

The final(?) Release Candidate of OpenGEM 7 is ready and available for testing. To try it just download the zip file from the repository and unpack to the C: drive in your relevant machine while preserving directory structure. Type GEM to execute the GEM.BAT file.

The OpenGEM repository is here:
https://github.com/shanecoughlan/OpenGEM

By the way, this RC saw some big changes.
OpenGEM Release 7 RC 3 - 9th July 2017
 - Updated README.TXT and GUIDE.TXT
 - Updated GEM.BAT file (notices)
 - Updated SETUP.BAT file (notices and pause feature)
 - Updated CuteMouse driver from 1.9 to 2.1b4
 - Changed SHUTDOWN 1.2 abandonware from
   http://vetusware.com/download/SHUTDOWN%201.2/
   to SHUTDOWN 1.1 and REBOOT 1.0 from
   https://www.plop.at/en/dostools.html

If I get no feedback in the next week then I will consider the release ready and go “gold."

Regards

Shane