[GEM Development] GEM Wiki

rob at midworld.co.uk rob at midworld.co.uk
Sat Sep 21 05:16:10 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

What's happened here is: I used to run wiki.freegem, and wiki2.freegem was a read-only mirror that Owen looked after.  Sudden death happened to the box that wiki1 was hosted on so only wiki2 was left, I think read-only.

So yeah, wiki2 probably doesn't work properly for editing, unless Owen went and deliberately fixed it before... (not meant as in any way as a slur on Owen, that it doesn't work is almost entirely my fault!)

Thanks

Rob